Long gone are the days where websites could sit happily on the web with no need for extra attention and hands-on maintenance. This is why we always communicate the benefits of a Service Level Agreement to new clients. Suggesting that when a client starts planning their website budget, that they ensure they have sufficient money left over to invest in ongoing digital marketing, website maintenance or the phased roll out of additional and new website functionality.
Ultimately, with the number of websites now online, simply building and launching a website is no longer enough. We understand that running a business and dealing with daily tasks often takeÂ precedence over working on the company website, and thatâ€™s why we at Vane have developed SLA Maintenance Plans and Timeblock offeringsÂ that cover the multiple components needed to keep your site up-to-date and relevant.
Using our SLA offerings is a cost-effective way of having continuous access to our experts and professionals that will help you to market your website, continuously improve your website features and functionality, and minimise, address in advance or in worst case scenarios, resolve quickly â€“ on-going issues.
So what are the advantages of our SLA offerings and what kind of work would they cover? Let us explain.
Example services thatÂ would be covered:
- Search Engine Optimisation: We connect your website to various online tools and monitor it for SEO improvements and issues.
- SSL Certification:Â It is more important than ever that websites are secured with an SSL certificate. We make s
ure SSL certificates are properly installed and renewed.
- Virus Removal:Â In the event that your website does get hacked (even with all the security measures in place, this is never an impossibility), we take the time to remove the virus, clean up your website and restore the data.
- Site Updates:Â We ensure all parts of your site are updated and make certain all components are compatible with any and all necessary updates.
- Content Adding:Â When your company information changes, you offer a new service, want to update prices, have new testimonials, new photos, or anything else to add, remove or update on the website â€“ we help you.
- New feature requests:Â We build out any new features and designs you want.
- Support:Â Weâ€™re here to listenÂ and help with all questions or concerns you might have.
- Digital Marketing: We drive the traffic to your website and install monitoring tools to track the performance of your campaigns.
- Performance Optimisations:Â Keeping your website loading quickly means that we tweak and optimise all content benefiting your search-engine rankings and user-experience.
Our SLA’s offer you the following advantages:
- Flexible pricing:Â We offer our clients the flexibility to choose a plan that suits their needs and a certain number of discounted hoursÂ that can be used in exchange for specific service requirements. Based on a retainer fee this means no surprises to your budget.
- Bankable hours:Â Worried about wasted money? We send you a report on all tasks that have been completed. And in the case of our Timeblock offering, any unused hours carry over for up to 12 months.
- Easy to contact:Â We give you immediate attention via email, website or phone.
- Quick turn around:Â Your service requirements are given priority and are completed as quickly as possible.
- 24/7:Â We give you the provision of services outside of working hours in case of an emergency.
If you are unsure what coverage you need based on your specific business requirementsÂ contact us and weâ€™ll explain what investment can work for you.