We ensure that your Google Analytics setup is perfect and transform your data into actionable insight.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
As a digital agency we understand the importance of data. We provide digital analytics services to help your business collect reliable and actionable data.
When it comes to determining ways to improve the performance of your business, we have the experience to do so. We help you to identify trends, challenges and opportunities that often go unnoticed, and provide insightful recommendations that can bring more success to your business.
Google Analytics is the leading, most widely used tracking tool by businesses today. Its detailed reporting helps you and your business better understand the role your online efforts and applications play in relation to your overall business goals.
As Google Analytics partners we can help you translate your business goals into measurable actions and set-up customised reports and dashboards that highlight the success of these goals.
- It allows you to identify your target audience and analyse their behavior.
- It helps you monitor the performance of your online marketing efforts.
- It helps you choose where to allocate your budget.
- It allows you to optimise your campaigns and improve website user experience.
- It highlights issues you might not of been unaware of.
SETUP AND IMPLEMENTATION
As technology and user behavior changes, the way we collect and analyse data must change. A strategic and customised setup is needed to get the greatest value from Google Analytics.
Our team can create a measurement strategy that is aligned with your business goals. We scope the right metrics and dimensions, and employ industry best practices to ensure that you can trust your Google Analytics implementation.
MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
We ensure your data remains accurate, help you build valuable dashboards and reports, and create a data strategy that helps your business grow.
More specifically, we:
- Create easy to understand reports that are sent to you via email.
- Analyse and interpret data to answer complex business questions.
- Deliver powerful business insights and recommendations.
- Create clear dashboards that help you visualise data (e.g. to show customer flows, purchase funnels, user behaviour and drop-off points).